Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Howdy! I'm thinking of coming to the event for the first time. Questions:

1) How do the day runs work? You list 9 runs for Friday at 9:00am and 6 runs for Saturday at 9:00am. Do I have to choose just one run each day and run it at 9:00am?

2) I've looked at videos of the Dragon run and the Roaring Fork run and they all seem to be going downhill the whole way. Is it hard to get up there to begin with? I'm I just seeing part of the run in the videos, the downhill part?

3) My Smart is a little old - a 2009 with 120,000 miles and has been running OK, but I don't know how much longer it will last. I'm wondering if it will be OK on the mountain curves? I drive it 3 times a year from CT to SC and go through NC mountains, but that's on much less curvy major highways.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone, and I will definitely stay for the eclipse! :) My nephew will come up from Georgia to join me for that. BTW, I grew up in Memphis, TN and know east TN well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks, Joe! I just booked a condo room for 4 nights, 8/17-20. I also called up my relatives in the area and invited them to lunch and the eclipse viewing at noon on Monday! This will be awesome!! I look forward to meeting you there.
Janice

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.