Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, looks like y'all had a great time.

So, how many smarts and how many people?
(and just so I don't leave anything out, how many cats, dogs, lizards, dragons, birds, etc)

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
OK, looks like y'all had a great time.

So, how many smarts and how many people?
(and just so I don't leave anything out, how many cats, dogs, lizards, dragons, birds, etc)
Man, and here I thought I could get away from the statisticians for a while:

41 smarts (Tony & Matt came with alternative transportation)
70.5 people (Matt and family)
No traveling cats
2 2/2 dogs (that is 2 and 2 half dogs) The half-dogs know who they are!
No lizards that aren't native to NC (do you like how I included you without naming you, Fred? oops...)
4 or 5 traveling dragons, and one really big stationary one
lots of native birds (and a few visitors that were for the birds)
No etc
and a partridge in a pear tree...

·
He's not mine
9,613 Posts
I might've nailed a bear and its two cubs if it weren't for some other, unidentifiable critter getting me on my toes seconds earlier. I also had close wheel encounters with a number of squirrels. Glad to say, I avoided all of them.

It was cool seeing the bears. I got to watch them for a little while as they made their way along the edge of the road. They couldn't get away immediately due to a rock wall blocking them.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
The other Molly was from Idaho and 2 years old soooo, I have Molly #2. Molly #2 got more crowd time. Molly #1 stayed at the campground the whole time. I was questioned if Molly #2 did know how to walk or was she officially attached to my arm. :)

·
Registered
8,991 Posts
...oh yes....Molly knows how to stand on her own four....long enough for a change of dress....

jetfuel...next...matching shirts.....

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
...oh yes....Molly knows how to stand on her own four....long enough for a change of dress....

jetfuel...next...matching shirts.....

What the heck! Have you been talking to my wife? I won't tell you what I bought Monday.......:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts