Smart Car of America Forum banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
Only 37 days left:

It appears that there are still only 33 registrations for OTD III. Hey folks don't miss out on this great event. In addition to having a great time with other smart owners the Smokey Mountains are beautiful. This is a great place to visit.

Register now and come for a fun filled weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Great news, folks (and I will be sending an email blast about this, too) - GetSmrt28277 has finagled a deal with the Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort (right at the start of the Dragon) for a Saturday Night feast! Best part - $12 per person (less than half the cost of the Fontana meal). Additionally, for $6, the will provide a bag lunch for the Mystery Drive. Details to follow.

·
He's not mine
9,613 Posts

·
He's not mine
9,613 Posts
Great news, folks (and I will be sending an email blast about this, too) - GetSmrt28277 has finagled a deal with the Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort (right at the start of the Dragon) for a Saturday Night feast! Best part - $12 per person (less than half the cost of the Fontana meal). Additionally, for $6, the will provide a bag lunch for the Mystery Drive. Details to follow.
Sounds great!

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
And maybe car wrapping, blinding thunderstorms, and amazing swarms of dragonflies.
That's where the Dragon got its name, ya know. :p Yeah, dragonflies, didn't you know?
I'd like to skip the blinding thunderstorms, please, since we will be sleeping in a tent.

Thank You!

141 - 148 of 148 Posts