Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have updated the site, in both English and French, and the registration form, etc. is all now available.

One at a time, please... No pushing...

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
I have updated the site, in both English and French, and the registration form, etc. is all now available.

One at a time, please... No pushing...
I hit I agree and get.

You step in the stream,
But the water has moved on.
This page is not here.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, for those that forgot that there is a calendar function here at SCOA (and most every other smart site I have access to), here is the link for the event site:
OTD3-Home

And no, the paypal link is no longer on the Thank You page - I got the French page correct, missed the English page - it is fixed now. Thanks

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,101 Posts
Okay, for those that forgot that there is a calendar function here at SCOA (and most every other smart site I have access to), here is the link for the event site:
OTD3-Home
All of us backseat event planners are just giving ya' a hard time, Gary... :)

It might be good to put the link on the calendar entry here on SCoA as well.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All of us backseat event planners are just giving ya' a hard time, Gary... :)

It might be good to put the link on the calendar entry here on SCoA as well.

Hmm... Is it possible to be a "backseat" event planner for smart events? Sort of goes against the grain...

As to the link on the calendar - we'll have to call on GetSmrt28277 to get that done - she posted it, and it seems to be locked to any editing. This isn't the best calendar for the various sites...

·
5,298 Posts
Hmm... Is it possible to be a "backseat" event planner for smart events? Sort of goes against the grain...

As to the link on the calendar - we'll have to call on GetSmrt28277 to get that done - she posted it, and it seems to be locked to any editing. This isn't the best calendar for the various sites...
I thought we were all "backseat" event planners. We all plan one way or another to get there, be there, get involved, plot strange things, pick banjos....

as for the calendar...it's updated!

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
I registered, but dont have the $70 right now. SO I need to UNREGISTER so when our taxes come in, we can REREGISTER. We really want to come, but we are not 100% sure what will happen between then and now. But yea, thanks. Just let me know when I can unregister.

·
He's not mine
9,614 Posts
Well, I tried to register. I filled in all the data fields marked with asterisks, but landed on a page which stated that I left out some required information. Are there missing asterisks on the form?

EDIT: Tried again, and it worked ... no new data added 2nd try, odd.
Anyway, I made it! Wooo hooo!

1 - 20 of 330 Posts