Smart Car of America Forum banner

261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Have I missed email regarding the T-shirts I ordered?
Nope, I put the order in Friday, and my guy is sending it to his printer this week. I'll let you know when I get them and ship them out. Sorry about the delay, but I had a few people who I had to get up with abut payment, one from Germany. :eek:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
You do know you have already driven Hellbender :p Leaving Fontana and going to Robbinsville or going to Deals Gap/the Dragon IS Hellbender. :D

A really nice drive is the 120 mile round trip that is in your day run packet that includes the Cherohala, Dragon, and Hellbender. :) There is even a really nice little cafe called Kat's Cafe about 10 miles down the road, once you get off the Cherohala Skyway, which is right on the river.
Yeah, I saw that route just before I left for church, no time to edit. We'll probably do that as a mega sightseeing tour, lots of stops at overlooks for pictures. We might have to get an early start for all the stops we're thinking about doing.

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Yeah, I saw that route just before I left for church, no time to edit. We'll probably do that as a mega sightseeing tour, lots of stops at overlooks for pictures. We might have to get an early start for all the stops we're thinking about doing.

Yeah we normally leave right after breakfast and get to Kat's just in time for lunch. Then back to Fontana around 3 or 4, so it would defiantly be a full day if you made numerous stops. But it is a gorgeous fun drive.

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
Hey everyone that order a t-shirt for the 2nd order. I just got them in!!!!!! unfortunately we are leaving tomorrow morning for Fontana, but I will get them in the mail by Monday at the LATEST. Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget ya'll.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
You're going back to the Dragon?
As I recall, you have other fun vehicles (besides the smart)?

Is this a gathering for that?

Have fun, drive safe.

·
He's not mine
9,613 Posts
Hey everyone that order a t-shirt for the 2nd order. I just got them in!!!!!! unfortunately we are leaving tomorrow morning for Fontana, but I will get them in the mail by Monday at the LATEST. Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget ya'll.
Are you emailing billing info?

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
You're going back to the Dragon?
As I recall, you have other fun vehicles (besides the smart)?

Is this a gathering for that?

Have fun, drive safe.
Hey Wallace, yup, this is for the Genesis Coupes and the Crossfires. (Sieldan has a Gen Coupe) They have something like 87 Coupes and 70 Crossfires, plus 5-6 other cars (including my Betty!!) Coming up there today and tomorrow. We are leaving sometime this morning.

·
He's not mine
9,613 Posts
Hate to say it (wish I was paid up), but yeah, I think you're mistaken.

We discussed PayPal. And I don't believe I had enough cash to pay at the dinner. In fact, I had to obtain cash to repay Wallace the Ten Spot I owed him from the Lost Sea.

261 - 274 of 274 Posts