Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone, the OTD IV website is now up... sort of. right now we have the schedule is available, and Bill will be adding more links later in the week. We hope to have the registrations open later in the week as well as other pages. We look forward to any feedback as we try to fill Gary's shoes and continue to make OTD better every year.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Okay, who's the wise guy - filled my shoes - with shaving cream! (grin).

Site's looking good so far!

·
Registered
284 Posts
August!?!!? August is awesome! Schedule looks great!

If we can't bring plastic wrap, can we bring aluminum foil?

Jill

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
August? I'd have chosen later rather than earlier. October or November, but that's just me. :rolleyes: Always swimming upstream.

We would have like later as well, but then we are getting into football season :p, deer and bear :eek:, and more importantly there are a TON of people up there looking at the pretty leaves, driving like they have no idea what that long skinny pedal on the right does. As well as everything being more expensive cause of the season. OTD 2013 will probably be moved back to Sept, it just wasn't feasible this year.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
August!?!!? August is awesome! Schedule looks great!

If we can't bring plastic wrap, can we bring aluminum foil?

Jill
Since they are confiscating the plastic wrap at "the door" for the Sat. dinner, I say we need to "empty" the boxes before we go into dinner. :D

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Glad I don't have anything to do with the Saran Wrap shenanigans. I do have access to commercial grade pallet shrink wrap - does an EXCELLENT job of wrapping cars...I mean things.

Can't wait until August - even if it will be a bit warmer. That just means I can run the dragon in my leopard print Speedos. It's a European car so that makes it OK to do European things. :)

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad I don't have anything to do with the Saran Wrap shenanigans. I do have access to commercial grade pallet shrink wrap - does an EXCELLENT job of wrapping cars...I mean things.

Can't wait until August - even if it will be a bit warmer. That just means I can run the dragon in my leopard print Speedos. It's a European car so that makes it OK to do European things. :)
As long as Molly has a matching leopard print bandana. :) ok now someone please pass the brain bleach :p

One good thing about it being warm, we can all go play in the pool and lounge around the lazy river. :D

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
As long as Molly has a matching leopard print bandana. :) ok now someone please pass the brain bleach :p

One good thing about it being warm, we can all go play in the pool and lounge around the lazy river. :D
I did actually make my wife put away a doggy bikini today, she almost bought it.

Looking forward to coming. We can all wear Speedos, gold chains, not brush our teeth or use deodorant. It'll be soooo European! Ladies, throw away that razor for the armpits around February. :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Looking forward to coming. We can all wear Speedos, gold chains, not brush our teeth or use deodorant. It'll be soooo European! Ladies, throw away that razor for the armpits around February. :eek:

Kermit, you dress like that, in that neck of the woods, and we will have us a banjo convention (and maybe a wedding!) that will put Deliverance to shame!

(where the heck is that brain bleach!)

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Things to bring.... flashlights for ROCKS, splints, cane, really good pain pills,...ask Barb aka Rockette! Especially if you stay in, What cabin did you stay in, KHERAN?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well Gretchen and I will be at the Dragon Ive made my registration at Fontana Village it is a two bedroom so if some one would like to share a cabin with us just let me know I am starting to plan now soI can outsmart that Dragon!

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well Gretchen and I will be at the Dragon Ive made my registration at Fontana Village it is a two bedroom so if some one would like to share a cabin with us just let me know I am starting to plan now soI can outsmart that Dragon!

YAY!!!! Hopefully we'll have OTD registration up soon. Did you get the group rate I hope?

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:busted:Too bad we all missed the registration date, July 31, 2011, (can't help it, I'm a born proofreader)

What are you talking about, it says July 13, 2012....:whistle:

Though really, thanks for the heads up. :)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts