Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!!

I created a calendar of the pictures I took at OTDII. A percentage of the proceeds will go towards the 3rd smart anniversary in Orlando FL that I will be putting together. This idea did not come to me until after the dragon so I apologize if there are not enough variety in pictures, but I can guarantee you the December picture alone is worth getting the calendar ;-) (sorry Jetfuel).

If this turns out great, I promise to make sure I get more super cool pictures on next years OTD to make the next calendar better :)

Thanks! Hope you like it! You can find the calendar at...
www.zazzle.com/bonchy* (make sure to put the asterisk at the end, I believe I get a bigger percentage with the asterisk on there)

Thanks! :)
Ivonne B.

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
...LOVE IT...
...no need to be sorry..make check payable to:p.......I know these will go like hot cakes..
...very cool idea...my kids made me a calendar with some of the pics of the Mustang years ago though...

jetfuel....all gift wrapped...

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
...LOVE IT...
...no need to be sorry..make check payable to:p.......I know these will go like hot cakes..
...very cool idea...my kids made me a calendar with some of the pics of the Mustang years ago though...

jetfuel....all gift wrapped...
You have kids! Oh my! Could you imagine having jetfuel for a father. :eek:

·
5,298 Posts
I'll support the upcoming Anniversary event and will get a collector calandar.

The more exposure on this, the better the sales and the event; so feel free to chime in.

Be sure to use the "*" if that will help.

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,726 Posts
You have kids! Oh my! Could you imagine having jetfuel for a father. :eek:
My thoughts exactly except I had to step away from the keyboard. :D

Actually, I'd take this in a totally different direction, begs for a virtual reality show - "Growing Up a Fuelster"

Be much more entertaining than a show in a fancy house, with untold wealth where all the women have big butts!

But wait, I hardly know jetfuels untold wealth, nor the size of his house, nor the buttus maximus dimensiones . . .

Wait a minute, not enough cold Carounas to go there . . .

Now, back to the OTD2 calendar.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
"In the beginning, God created Jetfuel (yeah, he's been around a while),
And God looked down and said "WTF?"
So he created Baabaara to reign him in,
Then he created the smart to keep him under 100 mph"

I'm not thinking it is a best-seller. I'd rather have the calendar...

(WTF = "What Type of Fuel" for those jumping to conclusions...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts