Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
..it is good to see that this event is a go now...
..to all the people out there that missed this crazy event last year... here's your chance to get your house in order and plan for it...the Dragon run is a once in a lifetime drive that you need to put in your bucket list...but not just the Dragon...the scenic mountain drives ALL around these areas are just amaizing...sooo...bring a picnic basket and enjoy God's country from the top of the Smoky Mountains..you will not regret it...

jetfuel...see you all there....

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yahoo!!! :)

Glad to see the schedule is "less rigid" - that makes it easier to explain when nobody follows it. :D

Yeah, we are going for "simple and informal", for the most part. You wake up (sometime), you drive around a bit, eat once in a while, and enjoy the company of others that are awake at the same time...

·
Registered
155 Posts
YEEEE HAWW! Just like FIGHTERTOWN USA, the BEST of the BEST! Change yer earl, kik tha tiresand lite the fires. Lookin' forward to seein' you ALL, AGAIN.Cheerz, SmartChip

·
Registered
217 Posts
OK, I am in, John, we need to have the northern caravan rally down again. I am charging the batteries for the walkie talkies now.Cassini will bring the
Molson.
There is a rumer, that the Stig is coming to challange Jet Fuel.

See you in KC

·
Red Roller Skate
3,895 Posts
I registered and already made my hotel reservations with the Fontana Villiage people (wasn't that a band) . I had hard time making them today as twice when I called the power was out at the facility. I got my reservations done finally on the third call late afternoon. I told the guy I spoke to that it was ironic that they're next to a dam that makes power and their power went out. The guy said the dam guys screwed up and the dam power wasn't being sent out on the wires (not a down tree thing) and was all the dams fault (damn). I said dam alot. :p

Is this a god dam? - Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

·
Registered
246 Posts
Gonna have to think this one through. Get back to Chas. SC from Frankfurt, Germany that Fri. night. Plans, tickets set in stone. Probably be a dodo on Sat. It takes 4.5 hours to AVL then an hour, maybe an 1 1/2 to Fontana. Gotta think about this.

his extreme excellency -
Cdr. Cody

1 - 20 of 619 Posts