Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have been to OTD in the past, or you just want one of these signs shipped to you, it is now possible to buy directly from the source.

I will have them AT the event Aug 21-23, but if you can't make it, or just don't want to bother with packing (they are kind of odd shaped)?

Order directly here:

Green Street Sign SMART

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Neat, I might need to grab one of those for my garage :) Are you going to have a huge pile of them there, or should I send you a PM so that you know to bring enough?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already have a list from the OTD facebook page.
I will add your's.

At the event $22 CASH.

Yeah, I know it's $.05 more than online, but I really don't want to mess with all those nickels?

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
If you have been to OTD in the past, or you just want one of these signs shipped to you, it is now possible to buy directly from the source.
Wallace, did you put this kewl OTD sign together? :bigthumbup:

Never felt the "smart love" from (if it ain't a Harley) Deals Gap?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a joint effort between One of the OTD organizer's, one of our members that very good with photoshop and the store at Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, motorcycle and sport car two lane tourism serving Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner28, Devils Triangle, and Six Gap North Georgia.

It went through several versions, but this is the final one.

They are now carrying it in their store as a standard (along with signs for mini's and others).

As to a sock full of change? I already had this discussion on FB.

I am only going to accept real USA folding currency. unless you want to make your purchase with silver dollars, in which case I will take them at face value (and come out WAY ahead?)?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Great job!

I've not been following the OTD facebook page, since I don't use facebook. I'll be sure to bring some genuine American greenbacks for ya!

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
At the event $22 CASH.

Yeah, I know it's $.05 more than online, but I really don't want to mess with all those nickels?
If you buy online it's $26.95 delivered. $22 self delivered sounds like a deal, if you haven't packed too heavily to manage it, LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts