Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going??? I'm leaving Wednesday Sept 14th. Wondering if there is a chance anyone else was planning on going?

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
I am planning on going at this point. My partner has just been diagnosed with a fairly large granuloma in a lung. He is being scheduled for a Cat-Scan.
I'm hoping it turns out to be something simple like a bacterial or fungal infection, even TB which is treatable today. We won't even consider what else it might be until it is confirmed. Never been a smoker.
I've been planning on the Dragon since I could not make the last one, or the Kansas City Nationals. I so want to meet some of you Characters. :D
My passenger seat this trip will be empty, If I am still able to make it.
Rich

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
After the bump.

Again I was looking to see if anyone locally was heading out. :)
Sorry, Joe, I did not notice until I butted in, that you were in two different regional forums. Neither of which would address me.
I'm still hoping to go, but from Memphis. I will probably be doing a solo run from here, unless I just happen to cross paths with the Hobbs. :D
It could happen. :D

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
Sorry, Joe, I did not notice until I butted in, that you were in two different regional forums. Neither of which would address me.
I'm still hoping to go, but from Memphis. I will probably be doing a solo run from here, unless I just happen to cross paths with the Hobbs. :D
It could happen. :D

BB, it could depending on when you are driving to the Dragon. We will go through Memphis on our way there. Most of our driving will be done on Thursday. Hoping to pull out of home Wed. evening and drive part way.

SmartJoe I hope you find someone from your area that is going to the Dragon.

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
..hey Joe..are you coming through Indy?
...you know the jetfuel Inn is always open...

jetfuel...back in the USA...

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
BB, it could depending on when you are driving to the Dragon. We will go through Memphis on our way there. Most of our driving will be done on Thursday. Hoping to pull out of home Wed. evening and drive part way.

Hey, Hobbses,
I too will be driving on Thursday. I will take off Wednesday from work to get ready for the drive. Keep me posted on your plans.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am planning on going at this point. My partner has just been diagnosed with a fairly large granuloma in a lung. He is being scheduled for a Cat-Scan.
I'm hoping it turns out to be something simple like a bacterial or fungal infection, even TB which is treatable today. We won't even consider what else it might be until it is confirmed. Never been a smoker.
I've been planning on the Dragon since I could not make the last one, or the Kansas City Nationals. I so want to meet some of you Characters. :D
My passenger seat this trip will be empty, If I am still able to make it.
Rich

Hello BB Benz,
I'm too new to PM yet. You're the first Memphis owner that I've seen on the board. We have a new smart member of our family, a 2009 Rally Red and Black Passion. Soon the tag will come in for it..."LILHAWG". Are there Memphis owners that get together? I'm lucky that I have an amazing mechanic already, so I shouldn't have to go to the dealer very often (Memphis German Auto Tech). Hope to see you around town!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Went thru the Dragon on the way back from Niagra Falls to Houston. It was a fun time in the smart. There are also 3 or 4 photographers along the road to take action pictures. great time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts