Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just added over 20 new parts and accessories for the Smart Car to our Site. Another 10-15 will go up in the days ahead.

Check out our NEW ARRIVALS section at:

New Arrivals

We are also running some great specials on exhausts, body kits, wheels and many other items.

As always we also offer the lowest price guarantee on all our items and quick shipping!

Thank you.... :)

·
Vendor
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would be nice to see some brake lines + sway bars.
Thank you for your suggestion. We have someone working on a sway bar. The brake lines will take a bit longer for us to stock. We have a couple dozen of other products in line that we need to obtain, test and list first.

We'll keep you updated!

Thanks! :)

·
Banned
4,888 Posts
Great stuff coming from you folks. I would like to see a wider selection of wheels in 16". Saw the Lorinser 17", I just like the Brabus wheels (saving my $20's and $50's). Keep up the good work!!

·
Vendor
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great stuff coming from you folks. I would like to see a wider selection of wheels in 16". Saw the Lorinser 17", I just like the Brabus wheels (saving my $20's and $50's). Keep up the good work!!
Thank you!

We are working on it, but the demand seems to be in the Lorinsers and Schmidt wheels. Everyone loves the look of them when they see them in person. There are several wheels we looked at, but nothing that makes you say "WoW" like these two. We are looking at the BRABUS wheels as well, but have to overcome a couple of "challenges" first. ;-)

We'll keep everyone updated!

·
Vendor
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just like the Brabus wheels (saving my $20's and $50's). Keep up the good work!!
We just found out that the BRABUS wheels are not being made available for the remainder of the year. They will hopefully start manufacturing them again next year.

·
Banned
4,888 Posts
Great Boris, that gives me time to save up even more for, well; one of those Breathless Performance Stealth Touring Exhausts.

·
Vendor
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our first batch of bike racks is now 50% sold out. If you are interested in getting one for your Smart place your order now. We will start shipping out on the 22nd of this month.

In the near future we will also introduce add on accessories for the rack (snowboard, skis, surfboard, golf bag and general storage bin)

More info on our site under the New Additions section.

Thanks!

·
Vendor
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This coming week we will be announcing a new line of interior accessories from a very well know Smart Car accessory manufacturer. Stay tuned..... :)

·
Vendor
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When are you gonna have some custom license plate frames?
We have then in and they really look fantastic! We put one on our car and got many compliments on it.

We took pics, but they really did not come out well. We will be taking better pics this coming week and will put them on our site and also on this site next week.

They are not cheap, but really look sharp and in my opinion worth the price. We have 8-10 different designs. We will be offering a choice of Chrome or Powder coated black. More next week... :)

Over the last two weeks we have received over 30 new items for the Smart and frankly have not even had time to put them on our site. Some are being sold before we even get them up on the site when some of our local customers/friends see them in person.

We have also designed some new items that are in the final design and manufacturing process that should be available in the months ahead.

The only challenge is getting more than 24 hours out of a day to get all of this done. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts