Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am looking for a pair of OEM REAR Alloy Wheels/Tires.

Preferably local in West LA. Don't need TPMS. Not steel wheels. Not interested in one piece or the entire set.

Thank you for reading.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hear ya. But it's really a matter of game theory.

The negotiation here is really that simple. You would think folks who go with aftermarket rims would part the rear stocks and sell the fronts as spares. This will attract more buyers than selling as a full set. Why? Cos at the moment, Pure owners are the likely buyers who want a full set of alloys.

Consider the percentage of Pure smarts sold in the US. Out of that percentage, filter in those who hang out on this forum. And out of that pool, those who want to upgrade their wheels.

·
Registered
21 Posts
At least 2 smarties...
The front cover image comes from an edition of the Cambridge Encyclopedia of Astronomy, and was originally drawn with black lines on a white background. It presents exactly 100 successive pulses from the first pulsar discovered, PSR B1919+21 (often referred to in the context of this album by its older name, CP 1919).[1] The cover design is credited to Joy Division, Peter Saville and Chris Mathan.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Travis, definitely keep me posted. We will work out shipping somehow. Thanks!

Vince,
That's too deep for me to understand. I just put in a request for a rear set of wheels too. If I don't hear anything in 30 days, then I will just buy an aftermarket set.
Travis-CnC

·
Registered
759 Posts
Gimme a week or so, and I'll have a set

Hi Vince.

I just found this thread. I ordered a set (of 4) Yokohamas and some 16" Schmidts about a week ago. Should come in next week, but who knows?

Anyhow, I was planning on putting the originals on eBay, but I'd be happy to sell then out right. I understand you just want the rears, without the TPMS.

I'm in the SF Bay Area. If you aren't in a hurry for them, I'm coming through LA around Christmas. Otherwise, I could ship 'em.

Let me know if you are interested.

geosynch

·
Registered
707 Posts
fronts and rears/ will sell seperate.

Hey all, I am looking for a pair of OEM REAR Alloy Wheels/Tires.

Preferably local in West LA. Don't need TPMS. Not steel wheels. Not interested in one piece or the entire set.

Thank you for reading.
Yes, will sell rear or fronts inpairs or apiece!!! PLZ PM With a proper price. will be able to ship in a week ! replacing with Rial's. First come etc.

Your southern pal, pinball PIX OF WHEELS:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.