Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great day it was in Keizer, Oregon. Clear blue skies, temps in the low 80s and more sun than we've seen in the last 3 months.

We had 8 smarts in the parade this year and it was a blast.

Thanks to Mikie for organizing and sticking his neck out in his own town. I've got a feeling we may not be invited back next year due to the fact that smarts in multiples cannot follow rules. :rolleyes: Well, everybody knows that's a fact!

Here's some of my pics from our Gallery >> SOPNWet Club - Smart Car of America Gallery

·
Registered
9,076 Posts
....OMG...the dog...just too much......
...and what did you guys do to get banned?

jetfuel....thanks for sharing the pics

·
Super Moderator
29,155 Posts
Too :cool: ! Love the flowers and the dog - looks like a really laid back event ( but then, it's Oregon.) :)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
great piccies Suze, but it's bad enough having a pink car, but then staining your dog to match is just too much :smilie_barf:

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Not asked to come back?

Don't tell me you've been practicing synchronized driving to "one up" the Shriners go-carts. :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Oh, yeah...what a hoot. Suze's Little Pink was the star - all I heard was "OOOOH, look at the PINK one!" followed by squeals of delight from *every* little girl, and quite a few bigger girls. Actual video of parade watchers' reactions: :spots:

Rules? What rules? Oh. The 'No Synchronized SmartDancing' rule? Pfft. They came from far and wide, just hoping to get a glimpse of the rare smarties performing our daring feats of automotive tangoing. We're crowd-pleasers, alright...

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ha ha - yeah, I think it's the smart dancing - it made the PT cruisers so jealous! Plus when we first got there a Parade Organizer came by to tell us we must park parallel to the curb in the staging area. As you can see we refused. :D

oh, and that dog - it isn't mine. It was just walking by with its mom:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts