Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added a set of fog lights to my 09 Brabus cabrio and would like to change out the switch bank for one with the fog light switches. Mine has the heated seat switches and TPMS but blank for fogs. Anyone have one for sale, a part number for the correct one, or a Smart with these features I could use the VIN to have the dealer look up the correct P/N?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The dealer can not look it up by VIN because it will show the one in the car now with the as-built options. The parts catalog lists 72 part numbers for that switch bank. Some are discontinued and some are superceded numbers. Good luck finding somebody to look through all of them for the right combination of options.

You are better off looking for a used one like you need on ebay. Search for smart oem parts. There are always recyclers listing smart parts and even if they do not have the part listed you can e-mail them and inquire about what you require.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for someone that had the right switch combo (heated seats, TPMS, and fog option) for their VIN number, not my VIN number. I have been searching ebay, etc and have not seen one posted with the fog switches. The ones that had the fog switches didn't have the TPMS. Still looking..... Thanks for the reply!

·
Super Moderator
28,240 Posts
I'll send you the VIN for our car; 2011 with heated seats, fogs, factory alarm. They all have TPMS. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts