Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a 2008 Smart Fortwo Cabriolet. Hit a deer in the front. Lots of good parts cheap! way cheaper than other places I have seen. Let me know what you need. I don't get on this site very often so email requests to [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Parting out a 2008 Smart Fortwo Cabriolet. Hit a deer in the front. Lots of good parts cheap! way cheaper than other places I have seen. Let me know what you need. Prices start at $20 plus shipping. I don't get on this site very often so email requests to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Where are you? How many miles? What color? Condition of top and seats? What type wheels?
Thank you, Bob

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car is red with a black top. Seats are gone along with the dash gauges, wheels, and a few other parts. Top is in excellent shape. Driver side fender and door are toast but have the internal parts. Car had 143000 miles when it met it's untimely demise.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not pictured are the passenger door, tail gate, and all the interior pieces that I removed. Has a set of wheels but the tires don't go with them. The rear wheels have a considerable amount of weight on them. The front wheels are good to go.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Not pictured are the passenger door, tail gate, and all the interior pieces that I removed. Has a set of wheels but the tires don't go with them. The rear wheels have a considerable amount of weight on them. The front wheels are good to go.
What are the wheels? Steel or alloy? Rears have balance issues? How much you asking, and to ship to 20190?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The wheels are 13 spoke alloy. As I stated before the rears have a considerable amount of weight on them. $75 per wheel plus shipping. If you are interested I can check on the shipping at my local post office.

·
Registered
363 Posts
The wheels are 13 spoke alloy. As I stated before the rears have a considerable amount of weight on them. $75 per wheel plus shipping. If you are interested I can check on the shipping at my local post office.
I'm interested. Any chance you can get some pics?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts