Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I just bought this car to take some of the parts for another car that I have. I will be using the motor/trans and electronics along with seats and a few interior pieces but feel free to ask about any other parts that you might need! I will continue to update the list as I start pulling things apart. Car is a white Pure with 46k miles (car2go).

I'm located in Renton, Washington 98058 and will try to fit parts into a USPS flat rate box if possible.

Some of the available parts-

Right front fender - $50
Right front inner fender - $40
Right headlight - $80
Side skirts - $20 each
Right rear fender with scuffs - $40
Right rear inner fender - $40
Left rear fender - $50
Left rear inner fender - $40
Rear crash bar - $50
Rear hatch glass - $80
Rear wiper assembly - $20
Taillights - $40 each
Both rear interior trunk panels - $40
Air Injection pump - $50
Ignition coil - $20 each
EGR Valve assembly - $20

Feel free to ask for pics of specific parts!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep the ones in the pictures. I can have the tires and Tpms off this weekend and shipped out this coming Monday if that works

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hi. I need the right front fender if still available. How much shipped by slowest boat to PA 15701? Thanks!

-wahi

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, I just bought this car to take some of the parts for another car that I have. I will be using the motor/trans and electronics along with seats and a few interior pieces but feel free to ask about any other parts that you might need! I will continue to update the list as I start pulling things apart. Car is a white Pure with 46k miles (car2go).

I'm located in Renton, Washington 98058 and will try to fit parts into a USPS flat rate box if possible.

Some of the available parts-
Front steel rims - $20 each
Center caps for steel wheels (4) - $10
Right front fender - $50
Right front inner fender - $40
Right headlight - $80
Side skirts - $20 each
Right rear fender with scuffs - $40
Right rear inner fender - $40
Left rear fender - $50
Left rear inner fender - $40
Rear bumper with minor damage - $20
Rear crash bar - $50
Rear lower valance - $20
Rear trunk lid panel - $20
Rear hatch glass - $80
Rear wiper assembly - $20
Taillights - $40 each
Upper pillar interior panels with airbags - $50 each
Both rear interior trunk panels - $40
Air Injection pump - $50
Ignition coil - $20 each
EGR Valve assembly - $20

Feel free to ask for pics of specific parts!
I just bought an 08 passion cabrio are the ignition coils compatible? Also would like to get the front wheel rims and Any other parts you think I might need or come in handy for a 90k+ 451
I live in Renton and can pick em up Monday

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought an 08 passion cabrio are the ignition coils compatible? Also would like to get the front wheel rims and Any other parts you think I might need or come in handy for a 90k+ 451
Oh and are the seats leather I would like the front seat for cheap if possible my leather is wearing out

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you have the hard shell roof if can you ship to California
I have it, but not sure how removing it will turn out and how much it's going to be to ship.. Shipping has killed a few of the larger items so far.

Still have the front steel rims? If so, free of damage? How much to 20190?
Still available, no damage. USPS quotes $60 to ship. Seems high to me but it looks like $100 shipped for the two.

Do you happen to have the foam insert that holds the tirekit, fits in the passenger's floor board?
I have the foam piece but it is missing all of the parts that go along with it.

Yes, the ignition coils are compatible. I have 2 left. If Shalmaneser64 doesn't want the rims then you are next on the list.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have it, but not sure how removing it will turn out and how much it's going to be to ship.. Shipping has killed a few of the larger items so far.

Still available, no damage. USPS quotes $60 to ship. Seems high to me but it looks like $100 shipped for the two.

I have the foam piece but it is missing all of the parts that go along with it.

Yes, the ignition coils are compatible. I have 2 left. If Shalmaneser64 doesn't want the rims then you are next on the list.
I'll take the 2 front rims. Send me a note to let me know how to work out payment.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts