Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Awesome, anything I can do to help just give me a shout. I am right in Mayflower. Did I understand it right, they are delivering it from Tulsa? You don't have to go there to get it?

Enjoy it! I'll keep an eye out for you!

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep! They charged me, what i consider, a rather small fee to flat bed truck it right to my door :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wdhitch, I made that trip on 7/31/2009 Little Rock to Tulsa and back in 1 day. While it was a fun road trip, I would have preferred to kept the first few engine runs shorter.

But, as far as taking long trips in my smart, nothing against that! I've taken it to New Orleans, Kansas City (twice) & Indy (ran the brickyard)!

I don't know why people get nervous about long trips in a smart. I actually think it is a lot easier on me than my old luxury sports sedan I had.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got here, beat the rain by about 10 min! Long enough to take the husband and kid around the block a few times!
Hope to upload some pics soon!
Also saw a yellow cabrio with red interior today in Cabot! Anyone here?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats on the car! Have fun with it! I'm sure you took your husband and the kid on seperate trips around the block. :rolleyes: Altough when I was a kid I spent lots of time in the hatch back of an AMC Gremlin. I think that is why to this day I love cars that are a little weird!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts