Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
More info please... :)

Hi jwight:

The group photo's of course. What are your names/signon's left to right in the photo's? i.e. K.C, Orlando, Dragon, Dell's, etc. :D Just kidding.

Thanks everyone for sharing the pics/video's. Glad you ladies and gents had so much fun. Thanks for sharing your experience(s) with the group.

These are great to view.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Hi jwight:

The group photo's of course. What are your names/signon's left to right in the photo's? i.e. K.C, Orlando, Dragon, Dell's, etc. :D Just kidding.

Thanks everyone for sharing the pics/video's. Glad you ladies and gents had so much fun. Thanks for sharing your experience(s) with the group.

These are great to view.
Check the smart USA facebok page. Many of the folks have been tagged in the photo

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
While not technically part of the Dells event, this was part of the Dells adventure - several of us caravan-ed from the Dells to Forest Academy's humble abode, there to see his critters, one of which was recently named for one of our favorite inhabitants of the asylum. So when I went to photograph this wonder, what was he doing? Much the same as his namesake:

Meet FAA Jetfuel, who is busy generating ammo for the poo-slinging sock monkey
Jetfuel Makes ammo for ForestAcademy.jpg

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
While not technically part of the Dells event, this was part of the Dells adventure - several of us caravan-ed from the Dells to Forest Academy's humble abode, there to see his critters, one of which was recently named for one of our favorite inhabitants of the asylum. So when I went to photograph this wonder, what was he doing? Much the same as his namesake:

Meet FAA Jetfuel, who is busy generating ammo for the poo-slinging sock monkey
View attachment 2868
There is a bit of resemblance! :p Baabaara might get jealous!:eek:

21 - 40 of 48 Posts