Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my second fortwo and this time went for the cabriolet. Many thanks to Sean at smart center Germantown in Germantown, MD. He is a fantastic sales contact and was again worth the 3-hour drive to his dealer. I'm thrilled with how this car turned out with the combination of the silver Tridion, the crystal white matte panels (more on that in a second), and the grey matte Brabus wheels.

Speaking of the panels, they're from a BoConcept edition. The buyer didn't want the white panels, so his loss is my gain because these panels are unique to the BoConcept edition!

Not too many mods to come, but a few will be or are in the works. For now, a solitary pic that I snapped this morning.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is my second fortwo and this time went for the cabriolet. Many thanks to Sean at smart center Germantown in Germantown, MD. He is a fantastic sales contact and was again worth the 3-hour drive to his dealer. I'm thrilled with how this car turned out with the combination of the silver Tridion, the crystal white matte panels (more on that in a second), and the grey matte Brabus wheels.

Speaking of the panels, they're from a BoConcept edition. The buyer didn't want the white panels, so his loss is my gain because these panels are unique to the BoConcept edition!

Not too many mods to come, but a few will be or are in the works. For now, a solitary pic that I snapped this morning.

Owning a Smart...divine. Finding the original owner's post from day one of ownership...priceless!!

Best day ever.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Owning a Smart...divine. Finding the original owner's post from day one of ownership...priceless!!

Best day ever.
A good day, indeed! Since you're around here, if you haven't already discovered, I installed a Fumoto drain valve to make oil changes a breeze. The 10k service was performed at 10k with Mobil1 0w-40, and also rotated the tires and replaced the cabin air filter at the same time. It also has O'Reilly low-dust brake pads installed.

·
Registered
42 Posts
A good day, indeed! Since you're around here, if you haven't already discovered, I installed a Fumoto drain valve to make oil changes a breeze. The 10k service was performed at 10k with Mobil1 0w-40, and also rotated the tires and replaced the cabin air filter at the same time. It also has O'Reilly low-dust brake pads installed.
The pads are working out wonderfully!
The Fumoto valve was a welcome surprise! (Changed the oil with MB about 300 miles ago, it currently has about 11,700 on the odometer)

Thanks for letting me know all of this! Was just about to order a new cabin filter :)

You truly did a spectacular job on this Cabrio. The Smart tech at MB of Cherry Hill said it's the nicest one he's come across!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts