Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
He's not mine
9,614 Posts
I'm not even going to attempt a video upload. Plain text is challenging enough. I may be a slow learner, but I've realized I'm not very fond of Fontana Village. Got a lodge room this year, thinking I'd have WiFi. Ha. :rolleyes:

Y'all get here asap. (pssst: no cell service either, and I couldn't care less, LOL)

I didn't get past Deals Gap today. Had to go there just to buy beer. And, give my data logger another check out.

·
17,384 Posts
Ah! That would be a problem! :eek:
Yeah, if you read any of the threads in the Dragon '10 forum you'll see that many had to ghetto rig connections or just wait until they got home. :D

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
The lodge has pretty good wifi... however I left the camera back at the house @ the lodge. In the next few days I'll upload my photos and videos. What a great time so far!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Yeah, if you read any of the threads in the Dragon '10 forum you'll see that many had to ghetto rig connections or just wait until they got home. :D
It wasn't that bad. YOu had to get creative to get connected. Heck, we didn't even have a phone in our cabin. I understand that you can communicate with different banjo riffs that still echo through the valley. It's like having jungle drums................................:D

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Love the pics Gary. :wink: The one pic looks like I have a toupee and my hair was messed up from the window being down. :) The other pic.....I'll have to say that leaning in on the corners made me rub my head against the edge of the tridion and caused my hair to wear away. :p

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Here's some pics of fpage77's custom wrap somebody did. :wink: Looked like it was a real professional job. :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts