Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Nah, the first time that hick followed the directions he was given on how to do them. All the other skirts he painted afterwards came out great and have lasted. :) Remember that sock monkey already gave up his right arm to a Chihuahua. :eek:

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Here's some pics of fpage77's custom wrap somebody did. :wink: Looked like it was a real professional job. :)

But I really wish somebody had gotten a picture of Fred's face when he found out he'd been wrapped.... That was priceless.:D i just happened to be looking his way when Jet made the announcement. That was a classic Kodak moment......

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
But I really wish somebody had gotten a picture of Fred's face when he found out he'd been wrapped.... That was priceless.:D i just happened to be looking his way when Jet made the announcement. That was a classic Kodak moment......
I was looking that way too and saw it. It is the same look my dog has on her face everytime she discovers that it is me controlling that darn laser pointer light....sort of a "What the heck? Huh?" look. Truly priceless. Hopefully he'll catch all the parties involved with the wrap someday. :) If I would have been thinking I could have brought some of my pallet wrap from work. That is some heavy duty stuff instead that does a great job of wrapping. Much more heavy duty than a few boxes of Saran Wrap.....if that is what was used.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Looks like the Florida Mafia gang strikes again..:eek: Are ya feelin' the luv FRED?? :D
Don't put the blame on me, I didn't make it this year. But who ever did do that, good job. If you wanna keep your smart fresh, you need to wrap it up at night. Looks like I missed a real good time. I will be in Daytona no matter what.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts