Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 6 roadsters turn up and one for2 although the for2 went home when they found out the entry price of £24/person.
It stayed dry for 2 hours and then the heavens opened and we all got soaked.
So here are some piccies I took in the dry, pay particular attention to the smart for2 Vodka Kick promo car, must be the most horrendous wrap ever.
Ellis.

·
Super Moderator
28,302 Posts
Pretty cool! I think I'd turn around at the 24 quid entrance fee also. How's your Roadster doing in the rain; supposedly there we're some issues with leaks? :)

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
...thanks for the pics Ellis...I was starting to wonder if some one has taken your freeeeeedommmmm away....and that wrap doesn't look too bad..

jetfuel

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty cool! I think I'd turn around at the 24 quid entrance fee also. How's your Roadster doing in the rain; supposedly there we're some issues with leaks? :)
There is an issue with leaking roadsters especially on the bulkhead under the windsheild as the water gets onto the Sam unit and it is an £800 fix, trust smart to put the main electrical box right under where it has leaking issues.

If you read the forums it sounds a real problem, but there seems to be a large difference in build quality between roadsters, but I am one of the fortunate ones, I seem to have a good one, 5 years old this month and zero deffects, it is the best wee car I have ever had, for reliability and fun factor.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...thanks for the pics Ellis...I was starting to wonder if some one has taken your freeeeeedommmmm away....and that wrap doesn't look too bad..

jetfuel
Haha, the wrap is awful, wonder what color it is on the documents, as all smarts are either black or silver depending on the tridion, but it is multicolored all over. :eek:

This is a nice wrap my friend Animal has on his for2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts