Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Great photo!

I was just reading the wikipedia article on the bypass bridge. It seems strange to have that (also impressive) structure there. I last visited the dam 26 years ago.

·
Registered
210 Posts
So you were looking DOWN RIVER and WAY UP at the new bridge?:D

Nice pic. I'd forgotten how curved the dam road is (last dove the road 30+ years ago). Is this from Nevada side before starting across the dam?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Nice pic. I'd forgotten how curved the dam road is (last dove the road 30+ years ago). Is this from Nevada side before starting across the dam?
Yes this picture was taken on the NV. side heading back towards Vegas. There is a tiny turn out as you make the last turn just before you see the Dam. If anyone wants to stop there on the way back from the photo opp. you can get about 5 or 6 smarties at one time in there....

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Smartass:D Make sure you make it a point to come find me so I can smack you...:twak:

·
Registered
210 Posts
h20m0f0 is that on for those new VW's in the picture?? Boy I sure wouldn't want to get into an accident in that thing.

I bet that thing isn't safe. Is it electric? How many miles per watt? What? Can it do 45 mph? Gee my golf cart is bigger than that. I bet my buddy had a Harley that's longer!! If you water it will it grow?

Ah the latest one I heard while filling up was "feed it some vitamins."

Great picture. Thanks for posting. It's been YEARS since I been to the dam. I never crossed it but did take the tour and a mess of pictures of the generators etc.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
h20m0f0 is that on for those new VW's in the picture?? Boy I sure wouldn't want to get into an accident in that thing.

I bet that thing isn't safe. Is it electric? How many miles per watt? What? Can it do 45 mph? Gee my golf cart is bigger than that.
Great picture. Thanks for posting. It's been YEARS since I been to the dam. I never crossed it but did take the tour and a mess of pictures of the generators etc.
I bet you could Plug in there and be recharged in just a few Min

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Great picture of the bridge. When we were there in April the two sides did not meet yet. Wishing I could come and drive over it with all of you.

My Smart is not smiling at the thought of missing the drive.:cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts