Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was finally able to upload a few pictures of the modifications made on my car (I followed the directions on the sticky things but it kept saying I had a file error) so after numerous tries, I was finally able to do it. however I don't know to insert them here, so I placed them in exterior modifications section of the gallery.

My stereo/car alarm/tint installer has a bunch of guys that work for him and Saturday they installed the Kenwood DVD/Ipod/bluetooth.

The owner has been wanting a smart car for about a year, he had seen one somewhere in his travels, he had his picture taken with it (before the bumblebee graphics), when my tint was done.

This time, after the stereo was installed, he asked if he could take it on a test drive, I said sure, make sure you take it on the freeway too! I was a little surprised that he wouldn't be embarrassed being seen in the car with all the bumblebees on it. He didn't care, he wanted to drive the car! HE LOVED THE CAR and the way it handled both on the freeway and on regular roads...he drove it in manual and said it had great pick up and he wants an orphan!

After the ride he said he and one of the guys from the back that had gone with him DID feel a bit weird with the bumblebees but it was worth it! 2 more guys in the back want smart cars! GREAT LITTLE CAR!

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Here you go Karen. Nice graphics presentation and I LOVE YOUR BODY! :D (body kit on the car guys - get your head out of the gutter :eek:)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bum-bling-b thanks for adding my pictures here! I think my favorite part of the graphics the front windshield "size matters" ! It fits the car! HAHAHA

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
No problem - always here to help whomever needs it.

GOOD FOR YOU! You've even got your avatar set up now. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts