Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a set of soft pink panels available in San Diego. They were made for a 2008 passion cabrio, in case all panels are not interchangeable. If interested, I will send photos. I used them for a year, but then my husband reclaimed his Smart and put the black panels back on. They are in very good to excellent condition.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more info about pink panels

In response to requests for more info about the very cute pink panels:

My husband bought a set of new black panels from the dealer and took them to a professional body shop to be painted. You could contact Phil Thearle to ask him specifics about painting the panels--he probably would remember pink Smart panels. Philip Thearle's Autowerks
8809 Mission Gorge Road
Santee, CA 92071
(619) 449-0111

The car was mine for a year before my husband reclaimed it. I work at home and the car was garaged during that time, so the panels saw very little road time. I believe they are in very good condition and will look them over carefully if someone is seriously interested. They are in the individual Smart bubble wrap packages that they came in from the dealer. We do not have a factory box or crate.

Shipping would undoubtedly be a hassle, but I'm sure it can be arranged.

As far as price goes, I don't have any idea what to ask. I'm extremely flexible on price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Wife has been dying for pink Panels

she has upgraded practically the whole interior (originally red) to pink. All that's left is a pink cargo mat and panels. If you give me a good price I will have a company come pick up the panels and ship them. Just let me know. Thanks, Jim (qsqrd at aol)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jim's wife's pink panels

Hi Jim.
Is there a way for you and I to email privately? I am completely new to this forum. Thanks, Janice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts