Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email notice last night that I was now allowed to place my Smart Car order! It stated that I must place my order by September 30th, or risk losing my order priority and delaying delivery of my vehicle. It also stated by placing my order now, I should receive my new vehicle within the first 3 months of 2008. So I went ahead and placed my order of a silver/silver Cabrio with every available option. The cost excluding tax, license, registration, destination charge and dealer installed accessories was $18,230. I am from northern Michigan (Traverse City) and placed my $99 reservation on March 19th, 2007. Any questions, please ask. Anyone else from Michigan placed an order yet or am I and Roger Penske the first!

Dan

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
None of the above. The order is not "official" until the order paperwork on my specific vehicle is received by the dealer. I suspect they are not worried about being unable to sell a car that is not claimed. I should also say that by completing the order process, you agree to purchase the vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.