Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these little plastic buttons that look like something is supposed to be hooked through them. Is there supposed to be a net storage bag on the passenger side of the console that hooks to these buttons?:shrug:

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can try and I'm sure they are holding the trim piece. The rest of the car seems to be fastened with plastic rivets and clips so I ws curious why these are different. They appear to be designed to have cord run through them.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Interesting. If that one on the left was facing the opposite way, I don’t see any reason the equivalent of a cargo net couldn’t be stretched across that little arrangement for papers or something. Does Europe have something like that perhaps?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have these little plastic buttons that look like something is supposed to be hooked through them. Is there supposed to be a net storage bag on the passenger side of the console that hooks to these buttons?:shrug:

Yes, there should be a Passenger Footwell Cargo Net (I57 on window sticker) that goes there on Passions, Primes, Proxy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts