Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m a terrible Smart owner. I tried to off road and now I’m missing parts. I’ve been trying to figure out part numbers and names for the parts I’m looking for. I’m guessing someone here will know.

The first part is on the left side of the car, below the door. The second part is the grill on the bottom and the piece below that.
It looks like the parts aren’t too large. I just don’t know where to begin looking.

Please help me bring my baby back to life! I’m in So Cal, around LA/IE, if that helps.

·
Registered
330 Posts
You are missing the lower grill and fog light blank out plates as well as a left side rocker panel. Looks like you damaged the lower front valance as well. You should be able to order these parts from a Mercedes-Benz Dealer parts dept. that sold smart cars. Bring you VIN # with you. You can also see if you could acquire these parts used from Autobahn in El Cajon. Their phone # is: (619) 444-2290. Your other option is to take you car to a body shop and see if they will provide you with an estimate. What ever possessed you to take your car off road & why didn't you retrieve the missing parts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are missing the lower grill and fog light blank out plates as well as a left side rocker panel. Looks like you damaged the lower front valance as well. You should be able to order these parts from a Mercedes-Benz Dealer parts dept. that sold smart cars. Bring you VIN # with you. You can also see if you could acquire these parts used from Autobahn in El Cajon. Their phone # is: (619) 444-2290. Your other option is to take you car to a body shop and see if they will provide you with an estimate. What ever possessed you to take your car off road & why didn't you retrieve the missing parts?
Thanks a bunch for the info. Now I know what they are called. I didn’t realize the extra damage either. The off roading wasn’t intentional. I do have the pieces, but they are pull off, so they aren’t perfect to put back on. I suppose I could see if the dealer would put them on or my boyfriend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts