Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Join us at the next Mo-Kan Smart Car Club Event Oct 16 Jamesport Missouri ( Some of us are going to be traveling up Friday Oct 15 and staying in Chillicothe, Mo at the Super 8)

Join us for a fun filled visit to Jamesport Missouri

They're are plenty of area attractions.

Check out the following websites.

www.[B]jamesport.net[/B]
jamesportmo.com
The Official Website of Jamesport, Missouri

Hotel Information

I called the Hotel and they quoted me a rate of $60.00 plus tax per night if we have 5 rooms or more. (regular rate 68.00 plus tax for two people per room)

Super 8 Hotels | Chillicothe Missouri Hotel | Chillicothe, MO 64601 | Near North Missouri Raceway - Remote Control Cars - 2 mi, June Shaffer Memorial Park - 3 mi & Mudcat Minor League Baseball Team - 3 mi

Please email [email protected] with RSVP and let me know if you are coming up Friday and Saturday or just Saturday.

(Most places in jamesport are closed on Sunday)

I hope to see you there.

Jill Sullivan

--

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Sounds like a neat trip, too bad will miss it, but we'll see you guys in a couple of weeks at the Halloween party.

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
I'll be there, but ...

I have a breakfast in the morning and a commitment in the evening, and hope to be there for lunch, etc. How long is the Amish tour likely to take. I hope to bring a friend but she's helping prepare for the evening event, thus the concern.

Cheers, Bob

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure how long it will last I have sent an Email asking I will post the response as soon as I here.

·
Registered
294 Posts
My, my, MY!

That looks, um, cozy! :rolleyes:

Andy got the short straw and thus the chair? Oh wait! :eek: What am I saying! Andy WON! He got the chair! :cool:

You kids are funny.
:D Terry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts