1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Join us at the next Mo-Kan Smart Car Club Get together

When: Sunday, Aug 1, 2010 at 1:30pm

Where: Blind Tiger Brewery & Restaurant - 417 SW 37 Street - Topeka, Kansas

What: Social Outing - Eat

Please RSVP on or before Sunday July 25th [email protected] (Dale or Gay Redmond)

For More Information check out the Blind Tiger's Web site:h St.
Topeka, KS
Blind Tiger Brewery & Restaurant

Thank you,

Jill Sullivan

· Registered
405 Posts
Who is in for a caravan? Lets plan on meeting at the same place Nebraska Furniture Mart. What Time does everyone want to leave and how many are we? Please chime in so we know to wait for you.

Thanks,
Andy "Sr Swatch"

Terry S - 1
Smark - 2
Sr Swatch - 1
twister2699 - 2
Prison city smart - 2
fannum - 1

Any more???

· Registered
9,931 Posts
We are going to take the scenic route to Topeka. I-70 the turnpike though Lawrence is a mess right now! We sat in traffic for 20 mins., the other day on it, going, and coming back from Colorado.

Going to take K10 though Lawrence north to 6th street, 6th street turns in
Co Rd 442 then into 45th street all the way to Topeka. Up Highway 75 to 37th street to the Blind Tiger.

It should be a nice summer country drive to Topeka, since nothing else is planned Sunday. Good smart car drive. Anyone is welcome to join us. We always seem take the boring interstate to events.

· Registered
294 Posts
I kind of like the idea of going on Hiway 24 also, so I will join in the caravan!

I will be at the NFM by 12:00, so I can use their lavatory: Topeka is a long way away!

And I will be bringing prints from the Nationals, in case you ordered one or more and hadn't already heard I was doing this. Feel free to regale me with offers of free food, drink or donations to my Benevolent Fund!

Terry

· Premium Member
695 Posts
Winterset IA trip discussion

I will be attending ... alone as I'll have a car full of stuff.

The trip is planned for September 18-19. This is planned as a Sunday day trip but some can expand the visit to two days if anyone wants to spend more time in many area attractions. http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f81/bridges-madison-county-september-tour-32750/

We'll quickly discuss:

• possible date change to 11-12 if desired
  • travel options - scenic rural and direct
  • Madison County Covered Bridge tour plans
  • Farm lunch details - family style Midwest fare
  • other attractions in area
  • hotel and B&B's - will negotiate rates if desired
  • other restaurants for other meals - two day visitors
  • tenative head count for each day option
Cheers, Bob

· Administrator
30,037 Posts
I kind of like the idea of going on Hiway 24 also, so I will join in the caravan!

I will be at the NFM by 12:30, so I can use their lavatory: Topeka is a long way away!

And I will be bringing prints from the Nationals, in case you ordered one or more and hadn't already heard I was doing this. Feel free to regale me with offers of free food, drink or donations to my Benevolent Fund!

Terry
Do I have to attend to get my prints! :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.