Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smartje: :smartje.wt.zw: The two-smartie parade from the Pacific Northwest is on track.

Overnight last night in Boise ID.

Stopped at Roosters Brewery in SLC for lunch mmmmmmm

Tonight in Green River UT.
:cheers:
Timo

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stop at sc's

They have a dealer in Salt Lake, You should stop by and ask why no one is joining you

I think they are all at temple.... I keed, I keed :D

Seriously, they have had every opportunity to come out of the woodwork along with anyone else from anywhere else, so prolly no interest. That plus we're coming in ahead of other's schedule that will leave DEN.

I did see the Mercedes dealer from I-15,couldn't spot the sc, I thought they were adjacent. But anyhoooo, we had lunch up in Layton at Roosters Brewery and 50% of the caravan didn't think it was the stop at sc, with which I agreed!

:burnout:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Severe Weather Tornado Warning

We are tucked in at the Limon CO Comfort Inn east of Denver for the night. When we arrived the NOAA, Vortex and other storm chasers were gathered in the truck-stop parkee across the street, planning their chase.

I hear thunder now...
:eek:

·
He's not mine
9,613 Posts
We are tucked in at the Limon CO Comfort Inn east of Denver for the night. When we arrived the NOAA, Vortex and other storm chasers were gathered in the truck-stop parkee across the street, planning their chase.

I hear thunder now...
:eek:
Dayum, you missed your chance to be a storm chaser chaser!!! :D

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't need no stinkin' turbo

Made Kearney NE yesterday after leaving the brunch in KC. Tonight in Evanston WY.

Over the Continental Divide a couple of times. The full load plus trailer was slowing me down.

Pay no attention to the GPS detail :p

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Wild Wild West

Nice day near Rock Springs WY. There was snow in the Rockies (in this pic) and snow in the Tetons (no pic-- 90 degree multi-tasker is broken LOL) Natural air-conditioning too-- 55*-65* F :)

Other rocky things in WY

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice pics Timo!!

glad you're having a safe journey. :) I knew it was a bit quieter here in the NW... now I know why!!!

hugs n fishes my smarty friend

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Home again, home again
Jiggity jig!

Left Evanston WY this morning, got home about 6:15 tonight. More pictures from the day-- later. Timo is tired...

:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts