Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, SunCoast smarts is having their first Poker Run, if you plan on attending, the contact information is below... if you are going to Caravan with CentralFLsmarts, we will be LEAVING at 8:15am from the Best Buy parking lot located by the Millenia Mall... please let me know if you will be caravaning with us. [email protected] www.centralflsmarts.com www.facebook.com/centralflsmarts

Please make plans to join us for the first ever Suncoast Smarts Poker Run on November 17, 2012. We will meet at 10am in the parking lot in front of the Shoe Carnival in Brandon, FL.

During the poker run we will visit all of our area smart centers (Tampa, Clearwater and Sarasota) and we will also be doing a group run over the Sunshine Skyway Bridge!! We’ll finish with a group meal at smart center Sarasota where we’ll award prizes for the top poker hands and meet all of our fellow owners.

We need to get a solid count for this event so please send me an email at [email protected] if you will be able to join us.

Shoe Carnival
2578 West Brandon Boulevard
Brandon, FL 33511.
If you need to reach me, my cell phone is 863-701-5064

Directions – Take Interstate 75 to the exit for SR60 just south of Interstate 4. Exit onto SR 60 and head east to the first traffic light (Only about 100yards from the interstate). Make a left at the traffic light and then a right into the shopping center. Shoe Carnival is behind the Olive Garden.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts