Smart Car of America Forum banner

How likely are you to come to the 2013 SMART Nationals?

• Try to stop me from coming!

Votes: 50 58.1%
  • I'm sitting on a very wobbly fence with my SMARTIE.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • I'm staying home, no National for me!

Votes: 17 19.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am conducting a poll to determine potentially how many people we have coming to the SMART Nationals in 2013. The organizers want to be sure we plan for enough people, but try to avoid planning for too many. Please let me know if you are at this time planning on coming out to Colorado for the SMART Nationals.

Poll has been reopened!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Standing on a fence

For those of you who are on the fence deciding whether you are going to come to the Nationals, what would it take to convince you to join in on the fun? (Besides lots of money, that is...)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is M-B/smart USA going to assist in advertising for the Nationals? The sooner owners know about the event, the better the attendance will be.
Right now, I have no idea what, if any, SMART USA is going to help. Our local dealer is going to send out via snail mail a flyer about the Nationals, but that only encompasses about a two - three state region. I don't think that SMRT reads SCoA, but they do read SMARTUSAInsider. Maybe if other owners started asking SMART the same question we might get something going... If you have any other ideas on how to get the word out, I'm most certainly listening!:D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Facebook, YouTube, any other social media you can think of.
Not sure of YouTube, I'm afraid I'd kill any computer that tried to view my movie!:rolleyes: I'm going to be setting up a new page on FB just for the Nationals. Unfortunately that is the limit of Social Media for me, I don't have enough Twitter followers to make that worth it...

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
You really need to get smart USA aboard up front. Have your dealership help you out with that. smart USA can invite the whole know smart community.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
Right now, I have no idea what, if any, SMART USA is going to help. Our local dealer is going to send out via snail mail a flyer about the Nationals, but that only encompasses about a two - three state region. I don't think that SMRT reads SCoA, but they do read SMARTUSAInsider. Maybe if other owners started asking SMART the same question we might get something going... If you have any other ideas on how to get the word out, I'm most certainly listening!:D
If you can get me a copy of the flyer I will see if the Tulsa Smart Center will mail out information as well. Plus I'll hand them out at our Drive and Dine coming up.
I'll send a PM with my email.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts