Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
parking the camera on the dash and driving around for 4 minutes, following someone, awesome work :) not quite s stellberg (sp) spellberg, what ever his name is.
nice try.
i havent watched all your videos but a little imagination (disney works) would go a long ways with these videos.
thers some inexspensive camera programs that have nice opening and closings for each scene which improves the video treemendously just for starters.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I agree. Leave it alone. You made the video more interesting by cutting to different scenes with different scenery every time. Much more interesting than just 30 minutes of following each other. Well done.

·
Registered
350 Posts
We kept hitting the green lights and got way ahead of everyone else. Turned into Walgreen's to see if anyone would catch up and just gave up after that. Headed out to Firehouse Subs (best subs in the country IMO) and headed home. Still trying to figure out who the mystery smart was that caught up with us on the way back to Cali.

·
Registered
787 Posts
This was my very first try at taking videos and posting them on YouTube and here, and this is the thanks I get. Videos will be removed on Sunday.
First of all this is not a competition!!

I think the footage you have is perfect for what I need. I COMPLETELY disagree with Donny and I hope he stops this immediately.

Jimmy personally asked me to do this Video production and I want to do it for him and the community. I want to make sure this event is remembered in a great way.

Donny PLEASE STOP!!

Smart-1, please leave your footage up. people want to see this. And I definitely need it for my production.

·
aka 'smart-1'
1,901 Posts
Very good ..

On Monday I'm sending SCP 63 minutes of video, he should be able to use some of it. Can't wait to see the final video, it will be great....

·
Registered
804 Posts
First of all this is not a competition!!

I think the footage you have is perfect for what I need. I COMPLETELY disagree with Donny and I hope he stops this immediately.

Jimmy personally asked me to do this Video production and I want to do it for him and the community. I want to make sure this event is remembered in a great way.

Donny PLEASE STOP!!

Smart-1, please leave your footage up. people want to see this. And I definitely need it for my production.

Cisco, I couldn't have said it better.... As a movie maker myself, I know that NO picture is not good enough and NO video is to boring. You never know what the Producer/Editor will see in the footage. What one see's as boring may be exacty what the Producer/Editor is lookin for.

Jimmy
SinCitySmarts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Another Dam Bridge crossing video - front view this time - to show you what you actually see driving across the dam bridge.
Nice view of the sky is what!
Also is included passing the other smarts in Arizona - 68 by my count - not including my car.
The Dam Bridge... again on Vimeo

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Well finally finished my main video of the dam crossing. Switched between the two camera views on the way in and across the dam. What are the odds of having a 450 in front of me and behind me? Enjoy...
smart jam on the dam on Vimeo

21 - 40 of 57 Posts