Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
I see a few in that caravan in the video making the rookie mistake of using the Hazard lights.

Note to everyone, When your hazards are on, Your Brake Lights do not work. Now when you stop the folks behind you have no warning and BOOM.

This was a lesson learned back in INDI in 2009

·
aka 'smart-1'
1,907 Posts
Me too....

I have to go back, I didn't make it up to Mt. Charleston..

And I can't wait to go back to the Four Kegs for their Stromboli...

·
aka 'smart-1'
1,907 Posts
Great, looking forward to it....

I was part of a video documentary of two women going cross country in a 1909 Maxwell, back in July 2009. Still waiting for that video to come out....

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
parking the camera on the dash and driving around for 4 minutes, following someone, awesome work :) not quite s stellberg (sp) spellberg, what ever his name is.
nice try.
i havent watched all your videos but a little imagination (disney works) would go a long ways with these videos.
thers some inexspensive camera programs that have nice opening and closings for each scene which improves the video treemendously just for starters.
This was my very first try at taking videos and posting them on YouTube and here, and this is the thanks I get.
Hey, we cant ALL be videographers and video editors.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks .. wonderful shots and Looks like you all had a ball. Hope to meet up with a smart group In the Bay area. CA.

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
I'm glad this thread got bumped. I'd missed the great photos and videos until today!

Wish I could've been there. And, the dam videos brought back some of the very FEW good memories I have from the three years I lived in Vegas.

Great job y'all! :)

41 - 57 of 57 Posts