Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here’s what I did to get the Harley photos on my smart Insider page.1. Open your page, and then click on the link that says “Photos” at the top of the page. You will be taken to the Photos page.2. On the Photos page, click on the link that says, “My Photos”. You will be taken to a page called “My Photos” duh!3. On the My Photos page clink on the link at the top right that says “Add Photos.” You will be taken to the “batch” photo uploader. This is a Java app titled “Upload photos from your computer”. It takes a few seconds for the application to open.4. From the left side of the uploader, choose a photo that you want to add to your smart site, click on it then drag it to the place in the body of the uploader that says, “Drag photos here.”5. After you placed all the photos that you want to up load, click “Next”If that won’t work for you here’s Option 21. When you get to step 3 above, look for the link that says “Return to our simple uploader.” This will open a different type of photo uploader. You might find it easier to use.If this doesn’t work, I can’t help you any further. I hope it works, cause I want to see you photos.Keep in touch. Allen

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts