Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So recently i got a black box put in my smart for-four 2017 and my rear lights and right headlight have stopped working they were working before installation of the black box i called the engineer and he came back to check it he said its not interfering with the fuse box or anything like that and he doesn't know why the lights have stopped working this is a right hand drive does anyone know how i could fix this or what has possibly gone wrong

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So recently i got a black box put in my smart for-four 2017 and my rear lights and right headlight have stopped working they were working before installation of the black box i called the engineer and he came back to check it he said its not interfering with the fuse box or anything like that and he doesn't know why the lights have stopped working this is a right hand drive does anyone know how i could fix this or what has possibly gone wrong

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.