Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the Smart Madness new Bluetooth Go Pedal and recently the Aux German Cruise from SMART MADNESS after being told by two of Smart Madness CSR reps that you can have both connected even though the Aux Cruise also provides a performance boost, but the Go Pedal just needed to be connected to the electronic smart pedal after the Cruise plug in series. I took the Cruise down and had it installed by a shop because I did not feel comfortable drilling a hole in my dash for the LED for the Cruise. they charged me for three hours, and I could not have been happier since the Cruise looks OEM. The Cruise from Smart Madness and the installation cost less then $1,000, and Mercedes quoted me $2,900 but could no longer get the Cruise package. My question is that Smart Madness never includes any instructions, and has you go onto their website to download them (to save trees I was told by someone at smart madness who read my comments on this group site and made a comment that it says in their packaging to download the installation instructions). The service shop said they called Smart Madness and that they were very helpful, but we’re told not to connect the two performance boosts together since the performance boost on the Aux Cruise did exactly the same thing as the Go PEDAL (only better) and it was not a good idea to have two actuator switches in series. I was curious if anyone else has hooked up both the Go Pedal and Aux Cruise together on their smart car?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts