Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just re-perusing the smartUSA website looking for updated information (Nope!). Part way through, a pop-up invited me to participate in a questionaire. I doing so I got to an opportunity to write freely, an opportunity I took to blast PAG/IB/smartUSA at length for being so reticent and secretive with website information.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thanks, Fishrdnc! I'm sure we all wish we could have voiced our frustrations as well. I just tried the website again myself and didn't get the questionaire, so I'm glad you had the opportunity.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Does anyone know if others have the same frustrations in similar situations (ordering a new car that isn't yet available)? Like with the Mini or when the PT Cruiser came out?

Having the smart come through PAG instead of MB adds a different dimension, and maybe it's because I have to resign myself to, if I'm lucky, getting my car at the end of 2008 instead of the beginning, but I'm just not sure why everyone's just so on-edge.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nothing stopping anyone from writing directly to the company or the president as I did complaining about their decision to with hold valuable information (i.e. prospective delivery dates, warantee specifics, cost of delivery, prep, whether they will allow dealers to jack up prices via the many time tested techniques dealers use, etc.) information I believe we, as folks who put down our $99, are entitled to have. Have I mentioned- no answer from them?

I know- they're busy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts