Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am new here and have a few questions, if you would be so kind to answer...

How come a DDE will disappear? A few weeks after Reservation an estimation appeared, creeped up a few months, but now whenever I check it "cannot be estimated at this time". I recently Configured and still no DDE... any thoughts?

Also, after Configuration, do I simply enter a new queue or does production actually begin?

This will be a mega upgrade for me from my bicycle... am nervous and anxious all at once! :confused::eek::D

·
Banned
4,888 Posts
ovelacoche - Welcome to the Forum!!! Unfortunately, that is about all I can do for you. I can't count the times someone has posted their DDE has dropped off and it seems for various reasons. I never had to configure, bought an Orphan but I can tell you this car is alot more fun than a bicycle and you can almost park in the same places you did before.

·
Registered
295 Posts
No Worries!

I checked my DDE before I did my config tonight. I at that time had a DDE. Went back to check after config and I no longer had one. It will return.
Just went back to check the DDE and it is now back. 2-4/2009

smartiePrincess :smartje.rd.zw:

·
smart happens here!
1,830 Posts
That's just the nature of the DDE in the early going, especially if you're a year out. Its seems kind of frustrating, but afterall your car is still a long way away, so it really doesn't matter at this point. Once you get closer, the DDE will settle down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.