Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day, I receive about 5-10 emails from anxious customers awaiting the smart fortwo and while the questions are often mixed and I never know what trype of email I am going to get today, tomorrow, or next week, I wanted to take some time to highlight a few of the common questions I receive.

So here I go, in no specif order I present, common questions from Smart Car of America visitors:

-I have ordered my Smart Fortwo with the following reservation number *&$*&^#&^#*, but I have not heard anything since, do you know why I have not been contacted?

-DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT WOULD BE TO HAVE POWER STEERING ON THE SMART FOR TWO?

-I am interested in a SmartCar - however - I have a 7 year old child who still uses a booster seat due to her height. I love the look and concept of the SmartForTwo, but I need to know how this vehicle works with kids.
Passenger Airbags - do they turn off?
How does the vehicle do with safety requirements for kids?

-All I want is to buy a Smartcar now and at a reasonable price. Why is this so difficult, given the junk on the roads today?

-When will the Smart Tour visit BLANK?

So let me be the first to say that no question is a bad question and we encourage everyone to reach out to the community here with question and concerns. For anyone that has a expertise to any of the questions, please feel free to speak up and share the knowledge with everyone here.

Thanks for everything guys and gals!

-SMART

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Hmmmmm.....I've learned everything I know just reading stuff on the net. One simply just needs to do some (google) searches for "Smart Car" or "Smart Car Fortwo". All the "available" answers are out there....just put in some time.
Some people want quick and easy answers which should be covered under FAQ but it's only fair to also do your research as we all do. When I went to test drive in Phila. I new more than some of the people on the tour. OMHO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts