Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every day, I receive about 5-10 emails from anxious customers awaiting the smart fortwo and while the questions are often mixed and I never know what trype of email I am going to get today, tomorrow, or next week, I wanted to take some time to highlight a few of the common questions I receive.

So here I go, in no specif order I present, common questions from Smart Car of America visitors:

-I have ordered my Smart Fortwo with the following reservation number *&$*&^#&^#*, but I have not heard anything since, do you know why I have not been contacted?

-DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT WOULD BE TO HAVE POWER STEERING ON THE SMART FOR TWO?

-I am interested in a SmartCar - however - I have a 7 year old child who still uses a booster seat due to her height. I love the look and concept of the SmartForTwo, but I need to know how this vehicle works with kids.
Passenger Airbags - do they turn off?
How does the vehicle do with safety requirements for kids?

-All I want is to buy a Smartcar now and at a reasonable price. Why is this so difficult, given the junk on the roads today?

-When will the Smart Tour visit BLANK?

So let me be the first to say that no question is a bad question and we encourage everyone to reach out to the community here with question and concerns. For anyone that has a expertise to any of the questions, please feel free to speak up and share the knowledge with everyone here.

Thanks for everything guys and gals!

-SMART

1 - 1 of 1 Posts