Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just couldn't leave it alone. so out came the spray paint, and screwdrivers... Definatly won't win any awards but it looks good enough for me.

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup. too bad we can't race as they are both on the same channel. Haven't painted his yet. Still thinking about adding some wheel covers to match my big (?) one

as for the costume, I guess I could make another spider costume....in miniature of course...

·
5,298 Posts
Are going to need a RC smart Costume contest next month?
I'm game for the RC smart costume next month. I was thinking of making it a santa hat anyway for Christmas.

I nominate that you're in charge...set the entry rules with plans for a final poll and gallery and I'll see what kind of prize I can dig up.

·
17,384 Posts
Darn, that thing looks so much like Project Black...

I'm now starting a thread...

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't mean to hijack your project, just wanted it to match my car, and my model I got at the dealer. Now I have 3 different size cars, all black\black\black.

·
17,384 Posts
Didn't mean to hijack your project, just wanted it to match my car, and my model I got at the dealer. Now I have 3 different size cars, all black\black\black.
Well, it's not exactly a "jack" as Project Black does differ a LOT from yours...We just share panel color...:)

·
17,384 Posts
PM GetSmrt, she can get one, or a couple...:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts