Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm thinking there are a few radioless Pure owners out there. Not many but a few. I'm sure some of the more blessed multiple radio owners could help out those people.

Soooo, if you're a Pure Owner without a radio who NEEDS one - SOUND OFF!

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A fellow forum member gave me a decent deal on a Radio 10 so I'm going to pass on an AWESOME deal ONLY to a Pure owner without a radio.

If you own a Pure without a radio and need one - PM me - it's yours for the price of shipping.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
no longer radio less.

I was a Pure owner without a radio but bought a radio 9 here from this forum. I still have not got around to installing it. I am hoping for a 'meet and greet' and have some one there help me install it or just try it myself and hope I do not do any damage. :)

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was a Pure owner without a radio but bought a radio 9 here from this forum. I still have not got around to installing it. I am hoping for a 'meet and greet' and have some one there help me install it or just try it myself and hope I do not do any damage. :)
You shouldn't have a problem finding someone. For anyone that has done it it should be about 20 minutes. 10 minutes MAX for the radio swap out and another 10 standing in line at McDonald's buying the installer lunch. :) Seriously, it is soooooo easy. Good Luck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Required post

Sorry for the additional post. I needed a third to make the PM quota. I encourage anyone with additional parts to Share the wealth.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had big plans and bought speakers a CD player/head unit, wiring adapters and even a faceplate from Germany.

I realized I will never find the time to do it the way I want, so I bought a radio 9 off ebay for $89.

The day it arrived. I installed it in 7 minutes start to finish!

It is good enough to do the job. Maybe I will get around to the upgrade this winter!

JPK

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've got a Radio 9 with Speakers and the IPod plug, which I've offered to give away this Saturday at the KC Meet - haven't heard any interest - so if it itsn't gone after the meet - I'll give it to whoever wants to pay the shipping.

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
installed and works

I installed it today and it works. I think it is cool. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think I may have found one on this site so hopefully it will work out because I have the base model - no radio, no air conditioning and no power windows.

·
Registered
129 Posts
tc11...

sorry, but we gave away our radio 9 at the KC smart meet today.

hope someone else comes through for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
looking for stock radio

Had plans to get an aftermarket stereo, but like the looks of the stock one now that I have seen it. If anyone wants to sell theirs, let me know.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts