Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 40 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
6 disk stock radio available (radio 10?)

My stock is avail- Im looking to get $100 or more for it plus shipping- PM me if interested. (or suggest a fair asking price- since im new to this- am i too low- too high?) Im in socal

·
Registered
262 Posts
I got a surplus radio 10 from a smart dealer on ebay for about $80 plus shipping. Based on completed auctions, looks like radio 10s have been going for around that price.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Radio 10 manual

Well, I bought a Radio 10 off ebay, but the seller (smartcenter germantown) couldn't be troubled to include even a xerox copy of a user guide (or the mounting screws either).

Does anyone know where I might find a Radio 10 user guide, or even a grainy xerox copy of one? I'm not picky - even willing to pay.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Help a tuneless "Purist" I need a radio 9 or 10

I need a radio 9 or 10. I kinda prefer the 9 but I am not real picky.
I've had the car for 2 months without a radio. I won an eBay auction so I took the dash apart in anticipation of an install. The "seller" was more of a "scammer" and never delivered the goods. I have had a gaping hole in my dash ever since.
Help me out.....who has a radio? Make me a deal.

Thanks

Pete

·
Registered
801 Posts
Radio 9 looking for a new home with sound deprived Pure owner. Includes brilliant smart manual. Must send picture of your smart, right of first refusal to firstborn, fingerprints, Visa or M/C number, voting preference, or....... $15 to cover shipping. Pay it forward........ send PM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a new Radio 9 which dealer removed from my Smart prior to delivery. I am located in northeastern Maryland and would be glad to give it to anyone in the area interested in picking it up.....do not want to ship. Send me a PM if interested.

21 - 40 of 120 Posts