Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Radio 10 with the Aux Input/ Pay it forward

I have a radio 10 i just removed. only 300 miles! lol. i HATE shipping so anyone who wants to come to baltimore can have it. will ship for cost, but let me reiterate, i HATE shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i HATE shipping so anyone who wants to come to baltimore can have it. will ship for cost, but let me reiterate, i HATE shipping.
And so do i but... i'm in Europe and like to have such a radio, i think driving to Baltimore is no option.
Prices here are enormous, dealerprice for a radio 9 is 564,- euro, for a 10 (with 6 cd xhanger) is 888,- euro

Maybe setup a shipping link between USA & Europe?
regards
McChiel

·
Super Moderator
28,786 Posts
And so do i but... i'm in Europe and like to have such a radio, i think driving to Baltimore is no option.
Prices here are enormous, dealerprice for a radio 9 is 564,- euro, for a 10 (with 6 cd xhanger) is 888,- euro

Maybe setup a shipping link between USA & Europe?
regards
McChiel
Try sending a PM to NCC1701; he has a Radio 10 he wants to get rid of.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a radio 9 I need to get rid off

It was only on the car for 2 days. $50 plus shipping and it's yours. PM me.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Anyone that is looking to upgrade to a Radio 10 I have a one.

$75 plus actual shipping cost to your location.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Well I'm about to PM you specifics but I'll let you have it for $75 SHIPPED to you since you are from Florida. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have just replaced the radio 9 in my 2009 passion. I'll be glad to let it go for $50 plus shipping. Works great, has the manual too.
If I could get the iPod jack out I'd enclose it as well - does anyone know how to remove it without disassembly of the entire dash?

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
No worries. The Pure, even radioless, come with the jack pre-installed along with the dollar store speakers..

·
Registered
80 Posts
I also have a Radio 9 for a 2009 Smart up for grabs.

PM me if you are willing to pay shipping and a reasonable $$ for the radio.

DR

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Donation system at the Nationals

We will have a basic system at Natalie's Swatch Shoppe ... make a donation to a good cause and take it home!

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Radioless Pure

Im new to the forums and to being a Smart Car owner but id love help finding an aftermarket radio installer w experience in Albany NY area or a smart radio to purchase from someone who doesnt want it...also any help finding faceplates for after installing the radio would be awesome too...thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Id be interested in the radio. I have a 2010 pure w no radio. im new to this though. Do you know where i could get the face plate to finish it too? Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not sure what you mean by the faceplate. Does the one that is there now have a panel that would be removed? Any way to post a pic of it?

To release the existing faceplate you need to pop off the switch plate below it (it is only clipped on).
Then, with the hole that is then visible, you unscrew the one screw (torx I believe) and the entire thing pops off with a little help of course.

Check this video:
Evilution - Smart Car Encyclopaedia

DR

·
Registered
415 Posts
I gave my wife My New HHR to use with her Bussiness and I got her 09 Pure
its is as basic as you get as you well know. I am looking for a radio for it I have
some Infinity speaker NIB that I planned on installing in the doors but I have to
get a radio first. I would be happy to pay shipping for it. I am not sure what the differance is between 9s and 10s I guess I will have to read some more to find out.
eitherway any tunes have got to better than hearing me singing at a stop light LOL.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
9 is a pretty basic radio, single CD and the screen is basic. 10 is a six disc changer with the screen looking the same when it is off but pixelation seems to be better. I have a 10 with a scarred knob (can be got from your smart center for a few bucks or you can dab paint on it). $25 plus shipping.

41 - 60 of 126 Posts