Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I know we are going to make a run down to Williamsburg(about 20 minutes down the road) at some point to hit the outlet mall. The woman wants to get a new coach purse. lol. Anyone wants to run down with us that would be great!

Awesome job on all the info!

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Hey that's my Photo

Ill be sure to fling some poo around the hotel parking lot on my way through Friday morning. Ya'll have fun without me

Ok, Maybe not mine, but it was taken from in front of MY car.
By the way, Barney explained why he was so far out in that photo, Shoulders like that with a curb collect road garbage, the kinds of this that can give you a flat. And no one wants a flat in a smart

Attachments

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Here's some other activities going on in and around Amana this weekend.

1. Fireside winery: Footloose Friday Nights featuring Lady Lowe, Friday June 6, 7pm - 10pm. We could do this after dinner. Jim and I are thinking about going here after dinner Friday night.

2. Homestead Farmers Market, Homestead, IA: old fashioned farmer's market/community fun night! Friday June 6. This sounds interesting to me.

3. BrewBQ & The Blues, @ Millstream Brewing Company, Saturday June 7, 5 - 9pm. Dinner Saturday night?? Art has this one listed in the brochure as optional.

Anyone interested in going to one of these. There are more events listed on the amanacolonies.com website under "upcoming events".

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Here's some other activities going on in and around Amana this weekend.

1. Fireside winery: Footloose Friday Nights featuring Lady Lowe, Friday June 6, 7pm - 10pm. We could do this after dinner. Jim and I are thinking about going here after dinner Friday night.

2. Homestead Farmers Market, Homestead, IA: old fashioned farmer's market/community fun night! Friday June 6. This sounds interesting to me.

3. BrewBQ & The Blues, @ Millstream Brewing Company, Saturday June 7, 5 - 9pm. Dinner Saturday night?? Art has this one listed in the brochure as optional.

Anyone interested in going to one of these. There are more events listed on the amanacolonies.com website under "upcoming events".
#1 and#3 both sound good to me. Chumly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts