Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all, I’d like to start an accurate list of those attending the rally. First Gold has ten rooms booked, the web site has twenty-six, FB has eighteen. Not sure of the campers.
It’s a bit confusing, and I’m going to have to put a few deposits down so I’d like an accurate number before registration begins Feb 1. I’ll start off, and here’s wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Tom Obrien
Abbe Stewart 1
John Sheehan
John & Elaine 1
Barry & Linda 1
Mick & Jan 1
Larry & Mary 1
Art Kistler
Mercedes & Kaylee 1
Andy Herrold
Bob Peterson
Monique &Tim 1
Kamaal 1
1Qsmart 1
Marilyn H
Russ G 1
Patti W
Ron T 1
Melanie 1
Bob R 1
Jerry & R 1
Jill & Jim Hobbs 1
chumly 1
Brian & Mike 1
Ed & Kathy 1
Denny & Debbie 1
Bill & Virginia Meek 1

·
Super Moderator
28,249 Posts
1. Tom O’Brien
2. John Sheehan (jwight)
3. John &Elaine (LTD Three )
4. Barry & Linda Prosser bpsmart
5. Mick and Jan Keenoy in KillerBee :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I’ve got a rough head count, so far 21 cars and 35 bodies. Ten cars are coming from the Calf. Club. Doesn’t seem like anybody east of the Mississippi. What’s up PA? NJ. NY CT. MA. same goes for the Mid Atlantic, Hook up and caravan out, guaranteed the best vacation you’ll have in a long time. Were talking Deadwood!
Tom Obrien Abbe Stewart John Sheehan John & Elaine Barry & Linda Mick & Jan Larry & Mary Art Kistler Mercedes & Kaylee Andy Herrold Bob Peterson Monique &Tim Kamal 1Qsmart Marilyn H Russ G Patti W Ron T Melanie Bob R Jerry & R

·
Super Moderator
11,222 Posts
I would guess you could double that number in the upcoming months. many people can't schedule time off until after the new year starts.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Ed and Kathy Shepard and The Muffin. We have a room booked and I thought we had registered for the Rally but I'll have to do some looking.

I didn't find anything on our credit card statements but am sure we committed to attend. Maybe we were waiting for the registration fee?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts