Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Barney, after all these years, you little smart car is still the best looking of the bunch. Test of time. Love your color. Simple and clean.

Too bad we couldn't make it to the event, only couple hundred miles away. Have a larger car event to go to next month, in Chicago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great group of photos. I found out if you double click on the photo it opens up a viewing pane that show the full width photo. Just an FYI for those who aren't as Facebook savy as me.

A question. Without Facebook, it there a way to post the photos my wife and I took?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great group of photos. I found out if you double click on the photo it opens up a viewing pane that show the full width photo. Just an FYI for those who aren't as Facebook savy as me.

A question. Without Facebook, it there a way to post the photos my wife and I took?
If you load your photos onto a site like photobucket, you can then post them here on this site individually. You cant load photos directly to this site, you need to go through a site like that. It's due to how much space it would tear up on scoa if it hosted it's own pics.

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Neon,
Your picture of the Bee shows the new owner Bruce making up his mind to buy the Bee and Jan on her phone trying to get a one way rental.
Bruce talked about worrying about 'buyer's remorse" and I now understand that there is also a thing called "seller's remorse" as well. It was a good thing to do and I look forward to working on the new "Bee."
It was wonderful to get to meet you in person.
Mick

1 - 20 of 30 Posts