Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what I found next to my "other" car on the parking lot yesterday. I wish I drove Smart that day. :(

Self portrait. :)

Part of me was sad, because one of the DeLorean are gone, but other part really think that is very cool!!!!!

CUBE

·
Registered
45 Posts
LOL! Did he turn the garbage recycler device on the top into a donation jar? My buddies dad had one when we were young. I thought it was the coolest car but it drove like a tank!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! Did he turn the garbage recycler device on the top into a donation jar? My buddies dad had one when we were young. I thought it was the coolest car but it drove like a tank!

Yep, "Mr. Fusion" decal is "MR. COMPASSION. Insert donations here"
Very clever if ask me. Just imagine parking your car when going to work and when you are back there is some gas money for you. :)

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Maybe he just came back from the future, when smarts make up 95% of all passenger cars and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has folded because of it...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
And here I was just expecting to the a delorean. But an actual Back to the Future one in a normal parking lot is a rare sight.

You find the best stuff down there. All we find up here is weaner mobiles

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,454 Posts
Last Thursday morning, that car passed me on I-95 just south of Brunswick, Ga. The vanity plate was BTTF.COM He was running about 75 when he came around me. I was not in my Smart, but a Range Rover. :) :)

·
17,390 Posts
You can own a "new" 28 year old car if you have the money those guys have all the new parts to build new cars. I heard they bought out the entire factory when it closed.
Technically you buy new parts and they take an old Delorean and recondition it to your liking.

Talking about 2 door time machines, anyone thinking of a BTTF smart? :D

Cube's car caught my eye when I looked at it today.

The Envoy is now in the shop getting its bumper fixed from the "rear ended at Dairy Queen" incident. The car that Enterprise gave us happened to be a PT Cruiser. I never knew that they could haul @$$ until the pedal was pushed down and it took off like a rocket!

Never judge a car by its body! :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Rode in one for a short period 2 weeks ago in a Exotic Car Rally to West Point, NY.

On a side note, my clients who call me back if they have a question or problem with their smart, I always ask them if they have checked the "flux capacitor" as that might be the source of the problem.

I'd say 9 out of 10 of my clients have no idea what I am talking about and procede to go look for it. :rofl:

Danny M. Wong
Ray Catena smart center Edison
Sales & Leasing Consultant
[email protected]
Tel: 732-549-6601
Fax: 732-549-6983

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
For a moment I got the car confused with the ELLANTÉ - the car advertised with the "Bundy bounce" in "Married with Children."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts